Your cart is empty
Clash Royale Gems - How to Get Legendary Card in Clash Royale

When you play Clash Royale, you must have been looking for the best ways to build the strongest deck. To help you beat the enemies smoothly, you can check the tips and tactics to improve your performance. In the meantime, it is wise of you to buy Clash Royale gems and Clash Royale Trophy push at cocgems.com. Today, we are gonna give you several suggestions for how to get legendary card in clash royale. Read on! 

When you play Clash Royale, you must have been looking for the best ways to build the strongest deck. To help you beat the enemies smoothly, you can check the tips and tactics to improve your performance. In the meantime, it is wise of you to buy Clash Royale gems and Clash Royale Trophy push at cocgems.com. Today, we are gonna give you several suggestions for how to get legendary card in clash royale. Read on! 
- Buy Super Magical Chest. According to the data, the chances of obtaining 1 of the 5 Legendary cards from a single Super Magical Chest is about 40%, which is actually higher than it used to be. Buying a Super Magical Chest is quite expensive though, costing 4600 Clash royale Gems in Arena 8. But it definitely gives greater value than Giant or Magical Chest and has a much higher chance of getting a Legendary card. So with about $100, you can buy 3 Super Magical Chests from Arena 8. So statistically speaking, there is about a 78% chance that you are going to get 1 Legendary card out of the 3 Super Magical chests, while about a 22% chance that you won’t get any. Don’t have enough gems? Buy Clash Royale gems at the right site, cocgems.com! It is selling at discount now!
- Using Golds from the shop. Legendary cards start appearing in the shop at Arena 8. It costs 40,000 Golds to purchase a quantity of only 1 of those Legendary cards, which is equivalent to about 2,000 Gems. And this is very good value compared to buying Super Magical Chests, as the Super Magical Chests cost more than double the amount of Gems and you are not guaranteed to get the Legendary card you desire and there is only about a 40% chance of finding a Legendary card in the Super Magical Chest. The main difference between getting Legendary cards from the shop and buying it from the Super Magical Chests is that you don’t have to wait for the Legendary card showing up in the shop?  
- Good Luck. The chances of finding a Legendary card inside free chests, crown chests, silver chests or gold chests increases dramatically as you move up in Arenas. For instance, the only Legendary Card that can be unlocked at Arena 4 is the Lava Hound. While if you’ve made it to Arena 6, then the chances of finding a Legendary card is 4 times more likely. Because now you can unlock the Sparky, Miner, Ice Wizard, and Lava Hound. So it’s very important that you put a lot of effort into moving up in Arenas.
We guess you definitely have other thoughts for getting Legendary cards easily. Here we suggest you choose clash royale trophies and clash royale gems with best price to make the gameplay more interesting. The discount clash royale trophy pushing not only save you much time, but also make you enjoy the game with much fun!

- Buy Super Magical Chest. According to the data, the chances of obtaining 1 of the 5 Legendary cards from a single Super Magical Chest is about 40%, which is actually higher than it used to be. Buying a Super Magical Chest is quite expensive though, costing 4600 Clash royale Gems in Arena 8. But it definitely gives greater value than Giant or Magical Chest and has a much higher chance of getting a Legendary card. So with about $100, you can buy 3 Super Magical Chests from Arena 8. So statistically speaking, there is about a 78% chance that you are going to get 1 Legendary card out of the 3 Super Magical chests, while about a 22% chance that you won’t get any. Don’t have enough gems? Buy Clash Royale gems at the right site, cocgems.com! It is selling at discount now!

- Using Golds from the shop. Legendary cards start appearing in the shop at Arena 8. It costs 40,000 Golds to purchase a quantity of only 1 of those Legendary cards, which is equivalent to about 2,000 Gems. And this is very good value compared to buying Super Magical Chests, as the Super Magical Chests cost more than double the amount of Gems and you are not guaranteed to get the Legendary card you desire and there is only about a 40% chance of finding a Legendary card in the Super Magical Chest. The main difference between getting Legendary cards from the shop and buying it from the Super Magical Chests is that you don’t have to wait for the Legendary card showing up in the shop?  

- Good Luck. The chances of finding a Legendary card inside free chests, crown chests, silver chests or gold chests increases dramatically as you move up in Arenas. For instance, the only Legendary Card that can be unlocked at Arena 4 is the Lava Hound. While if you’ve made it to Arena 6, then the chances of finding a Legendary card is 4 times more likely. Because now you can unlock the Sparky, Miner, Ice Wizard, and Lava Hound. So it’s very important that you put a lot of effort into moving up in Arenas.

We guess you definitely have other thoughts for getting Legendary cards easily. Here we suggest you choose clash royale trophies and clash royale gems with best price to make the gameplay more interesting. The discount clash royale trophy pushing not only save you much time, but also make you enjoy the game with much fun!

 

.
<< back
 
Offer 100% cheap clash of clans gems, game of war gold, clash royale gems for you!
Copyright © 2017 www.cocgems.com. Powered by CoCGem Team