Summoners War: Sky Arena is available for both iOS and Android platforms. You will be put in an excellent world of skilled monsters, epic battles and elements to make your team more powerful. As for how to unlock and upgrade your hero and win the tough bosses, owning more summoners War Crystals is the key. Here, we are going to introduce you more tips and guides for farming in Summoners War: Sky Arena!
- Buying experience (EXP or XP, whichever you prefer) packs: This is a no-brainer. By paying 100 crystals from the in-game shop, you’ll get x2 XP bonus for 24 hours (1 day) or 200 crystals (same XP bonus) for 72 hours (3 days). So if you like to spend, then this is the best bet for faster levelling. Be sure to save some extra crystals (30 a pop) for buying energy refills and bring plenty of fodder monsters and save some Unknown Scrolls. If you don’t feel like spending, then Hell Mode is the best farm run.
- Elemental superiority: When bringing your attack-based monsters for farming, keep in mind that they gain a critical rate bonus of 15% when attacking other monsters that have the elemental disadvantage after you.
- Using monsters other than your roster of monsters: Like your friends’ strong monsters that can solo a stage. Your friend’s monsters will not receive any XP bonus like normal when you are using it, but they will carry-over to your fodder monsters. This will mean that your fodders will receive the same amount of XP bonus as if those monsters beating the stage themselves with no help at all. It is also a Daily Mission requirement.
- Maxing out glory towers: Your overall efficiency will increase while fodder farming. Maxing out towers like Sanctum of Energy adds your energy storage and Mysterious Plant decreases the needed time to refresh your energy.
- Using fodders wisely: Always bring fodders with additional abilities and buff skills, like your tank monsters can benefit from support and you nukers can be paired with fodders that can get killed off first for time-saving purposes. It isn’t essentially bad to have too many fodders than required so it’s fairly important to know how many fodder monsters you need to make. It is wise of you to plan in the right way!
1 six-star monster = 5 five-star monsters
5 five-star monsters = 25 four-star monsters (5 max level four stars and 20 four-star fodders)
25 four-star monsters = 100 three-star monsters (25 max level three stars and 75 three-star fodders)
Hope you take the advantage of these farming guides to upgrade the power of your team! More than that, when you are looking for a place to buy summoners wars crystals, then cocgems.com is always your best choice. Summoners War Crystals is sold at a discount, and Clash of Clans gems are also worth your attention! Try now!.