Clash of Clans gems for cheap! Players always pay attention to every tiny update to make sure advanced and ahead of everyone else in the game. Clash of Clans gems is the main currency, and it is key to own enough gems to upgrade the power of your clan. Below we will provide you with the best strategy guides to assist you perform better!
- Use cheap units. Although this depends heavily on what your intent for attacking is, using a horde of archers and barbarians is usually much more effective than a few strong troops. Dragons, for example, are great, but they use a lot of resources and take precious time to train. If you’re saving and looting for dark elixir, you should not really be using it to train troops either. Ultimately, if your primary goal is to save up resources, you need to make an effort to use cheap units that are quick to produce. The best units to make depends on your Town Hall level; see this Clash of Clans Town Hall Farming Guide by Level for more details.
- Save every gem. It may be tempting to spend fifteen gems on an upgrading building, but don’t do it. Every penny matters and all that quick spending adds up very quickly. Get a reasonable number of gems to work towards, and you’ll reach it soon enough. Removing bushes and completing achievements are pretty much the only way in which you can actually make gems, but it’s sufficient. Make it a goal to complete these achievements, be it ‘Mortar Mauler’ or ‘Nice and Tidy’. You’ll thank yourself later. You can then spend them on things like shields and heroes.
- Do not rush your town hall. The awesome weapons and troops that await you at the next town may be desirable, but it is not worth rushing there. Let me explain it: when you upgrade your town hall, your new opponents get significantly harder as you are limited to attacking town halls that are one level below you. A bit confused? Say that you were a town hall 8, but rushed to town hall 9. Now you have to attack harder bases with the same troops as you had before. This makes it harder to get resources, and inevitably slows down your progress. Short story: don’t rush.
- Use spells sparingly. Spells are very expensive and take a while to brew. You can also take a limited amount of spells to aid you in a battle. For this reason it can affect farming resources and should not be used without reason. It may be tempting to just drop them, but you’re only making the situation worse if your expenses exceed your incomes.
If you care about trophies, spells can also literally mean the difference between a 30% raid and a 100% raids. You should drop them wisely. Determine the best locations and the best times for when you drop them, be it a single troop that can get you 50% or twenty balloons that are terrorizing the base.
- Take advantage of shields. If you are inactive for some time, you can still make a neat sum of resources via your collectors and drills. But, only if no one else can get it. Use your saved up gems to purchase a shield that best corresponds with you absence time.
Furthermore, if you have an existing shield, try not to decrease it by attacking opponents. In the past, your whole shield would be removed if you attacked someone, but now it penalizes you by three hours. It’s up to you.
Hope these several tips are helpful for you! Want an abundance of CoC gems? If so, buy cheap clash of clans gems to enjoy the fast delivery. More tips for gameplay will be added here, keep close! Moreover, clash royale gems are on sale!